Lebanon, New Jersey

Silver State Business builders, Promise you a line of credit of $250,000.00 and when it get you the credit they get the payment.They go under 4 different business.they ask for your bank account number and take it out before hand and never help you get what they say .

Your out of 4475.00, there Rep. name is Melvin Cole and there address is 9061 Sahara Ave. Ste. # 105 Las Vegas , NV.

89117 I have proof and will show proof at any ones request.

Had an Experience with Silver State Business Builders?

Comments

Oak Harbor, Washington, United States #669765

they got me for over $ 7,000.00 Sandy is a total *** he introduced me to his right hand man A big Fat Slob named "big"

I also will be flying out to collect in person I don't think anyone wants to start a business and be finished before having a real chance to start."Your out of 4475.00, there Rep.

name is Melvin Cole and there address is 9061 Sahara Ave. Ste. # 105 Las Vegas , NV. 89117 I have proof and will show proof at any ones request.

Also the owners name is Mark Trainer not Sandy Trainer.Stay away from www.fasterbusinesscredit.com 114d6a"

I am flying out next week to collect in person anyone care to join me the more the merrier!